GREAT NEWS! WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS!
The Hocking County Health Department has indicated that Hocking Hills cabin owners are authorized to re-open their cabins with strict adherence to their guidelines aimed at minimizing the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
While we are already well-known for our sparkling clean cabins, we are further committed to anti-COVID-19 deep cleaning and sanitizing the cabins prior to each guest arrival, including a focus on bedding and towels, bathroom fixtures, furniture, hot tubs, and frequently touched objects such as countertops, door handles, remotes, light switches and trash cans.
A summary of expectation guidelines for our guests are posted below for your review. Thank you in advance for your adherence to these health protecting guidelines. We look forward to resuming our hosting activities and welcoming you to our little piece of heaven for a well-deserved escape to the scenic Hocking Hills.
All the best!
Chris and Brenda
SUMMARY OF COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS
– Please stay home if you are feeling ill. (We will be flexible to reschedule your reservation)
– When visiting local businesses wear face coverings, practice social distancing, washing and sanitizing your hands, and covering your cough or sneeze.
– Upon guest arrival, we will meet you while donning a face mask and maintaining a safe social distance of six feet. We would ask you to do the same.
– We are deep cleaning and sanitizing the cabins prior to each guest arrival, including bedding and towels, bathroom fixtures, furniture, hot tubs, and frequently touched objects such as countertops, door handles, remotes, light switches and trash cans.
– Hand sanitizers and other cleaners are made available to guests for use during your stay.
STATUS OF STATE PARKS, LOCAL RESTAURANTS AND ATTRACTIONS
Below is a link to a webpage by the Hocking County Tourism Association which provides updated information to guests regarding the open/closed status of state park, local restaurants, and attractions.
Hours of Operation
7:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.